terça-feira, setembro 25, 2007

Che Gelida Manina ou Rime ed Inni D'Amore

Com Pavarotti, pode aplicar essa na veia. A tradução para o inglês foi a que encontrei na web. Essa pegou!

Che gelida manina, Rodolfo's aria from La Bohème

Che gelida manina,____ What a frozen little hand,
se la lasci riscaldar.____ let me warm it for you.
Cercar che giova?____ What’s the use of looking?
Al buio non si trova.____ We won't find it in the dark.
Ma per fortuna____ But luckily
é una notte di luna,____ it’s a moonlit night,
e qui la luna____ and the moon
l’abbiamo vicina.____ is near us here.
Aspetti, signorina,____ Wait, mademoiselle,
le dirò con due parole____ I will tell you in two words
chi son, e che faccio,____ who I am, what I do,
come vivo. Vuole?____ and how I live. May I?
Chi son? Sono un poeta.____ Who am I? I am a poet.
Che cosa faccio? Scrivo.____ What do I do? I write.
E come vivo? Vivo.____ And how do I live? I live.
In povertà mia lieta____ In my carefree poverty
scialo da gran signore____ I squander rhymes
rime ed inni d’amore.____ and love songs like a lord.
Per sogni e per chimere____ When it comes to dreams and visions
e per castelli in aria,____ and castles in the air,
l’anima ho milionaria.____ I’ve the soul of a millionaire.
Talor dal mio forziere____ From time to time two thieves
ruban tutti i gioelli____ steal all the jewels
due ladri, gli occhi belli.____ out of my safe, two pretty eyes.
V’entrar con voi pur ora,____ They came in with you just now,
ed i miei sogni usati____ and my customary dreams
e i bei sogni miei,____ my lovely dreams,
tosto si dileguar!____ melted at once into thin air!
Ma il furto non m’accora,____ But the theft doesn’t anger me,
poiché, poiché v’ha preso stanza____ for their place has been
la speranza!____ taken by hope!
Or che mi conoscete,____ Now that you know all about me,
parlate voi, deh! Parlate.____ you tell me who you are.
Chi siete? Vi piaccia dir!____ Please do!

Nenhum comentário: